Development of Infant Age 9 Months
Development of Infant Age 9 Months – Entering the nine months pregnancy is, pregnant women often feel gold waiting for the birth of a baby who lived counting the days. This is a natural course of action, especially for those new mothers who are looking forward to the presence of their fruits.
It’s just that you should not worry too much about it and keep you burdened with it. Too excessive thinking about this will probably make you uncomfortable, stressful and even depressed. Conditions like this feared would be able to engage your activities and disrupt the preparation of childbirth.
Also, keep in mind that only 5 percent of babies are born exactly on an estimated date. So you should stay calm when your baby has not been born or born with a time sooner than the estimated date.
At 9 months of pregnancy, the development of the fetus in your womb has reached the perfect stage and he is now ready to be born into the world. Meanwhile, since the age of 8 pregnancy, you should have started to prepare and be ready to be ready at immediately to the maternity hospital in the event of contraction was more intense and orderly.
How is Fetus Growing?
At month 9 or about week 37, the weight of the child is now bigger, which is about 2.8 kilograms. While the body length is now already about 48.6 cm.
Labor that occurs at this age is considered old enough because the baby’s development has entered a perfect period. Meanwhile, in the development of some mug as pregnancy, the development of the baby can be seen from some of the explanations below.
37th Pregnancy Sunday
If this is your first pregnancy, then at this age is generally the baby coconut in your uterus Sudha is in the pelvis and supported by the pelvis. However, if this pregnancy is a pregnancy the umpteenth time, then maybe your baby’s head has not come down to this one.
Most babies’ heads at this week’s age are already full with Rambus along approximately 3.5 cm. However, others who do not have hair or hair do not grow hair though.
Meanwhile, some lanugo or fine hair that envelops the baby has been lost, cut and will be stored in the intestine baby. Later this material will be issued by the baby through the first impurities when he was born into the world. Where it is called meconium.
Pregnant Sunday 38th
- The second week of your pregnancy in the last month makes your baby’s weight in the womb progressively improved. Neither is the length of the body that continues to grow every time.
- Now all the organs of his body parts have grown perfectly and are in place that should be. The lungs in this development are the slowest organ reaching maturity. However, no need to worry along with the development and growth of this organ age will be able to develop well.
Pregnant Week 39
- Your baby can be born anytime this week with an estimated weight of about 3 kg. As for the length of his body approximately has reached 50 cm.
- The layer of vernix caseosa that has been protecting the baby’s skin in the womb has begun to decay and make the liquid cloak that was previously clear turned into murkier.
- The growth of head or hair feathers is now increasingly thickened. The same with the nails that have been increasingly elongated.
- In general, the doctor will start giving the option of waiting for about two weeks longer if your baby has not been born on an estimated date.
Pregnant Sunday 40th
- At the age of the last week of the ninth month in some bear, babies have been born. Haya alone if your baby has not just born, no need to worry because this condition is reasonable as long as there is no interruption in your womb.
- Your baby is now able to master the ability he needs to survive outside the womb. He also has started to suck his thumbs up, just as he will later find the breast of the mother to be able to suckle.
- Your body will continue to produce amniotic fluid even in a small degree until the baby is born into the world. For that, it is important for you to meet fluid needs in the body well.
Changes that occur in the body of Pregnant Women
In this last trimester, your weight may only have a slight increase compared to previous gestational age. Meanwhile, the supply of amniotic fluid in your uterus will decrease after 37 weeks’ gestation. In addition, at this gestational age, you will probably begin to feel false contractions.
The body will provide labor with the cervix that begins to stretch and release mucus. During mucilage, this will cover the birth canal to prevent bacteria from entering this part, so that the release of mucus may be a sign that labor will occur in the near future.
Meanwhile, for those of you who have been following the gymnastics of pregnancy then the 37th week of pregnancy is your last. After that week you are advised to start preparing for the delivery. When returning home from the skip house, make sure that your house is ready to welcome the baby with baby clothes and gear ready and ready.
What to Look For?
- Normally within two hours, you will feel at least two baby movements. If you do not feel the movement within two hours, please wait a while. If after waiting still no movement is felt, immediately check the condition to the doctor to ensure your current condition.
- In general, most women will give birth at 38 to 42 weeks of gestation. However, at 41 weeks’ gestation, the doctor will usually decide whether the mother needs another action or is still allowed to wait.
- Physical changes will be more experienced by pregnant women in this final trimester. Some signs are quite tortious in early pregnancy will probably be re-encountered. At this time the swelling of the body is a common condition experienced by pregnant women. However, if you feel excessive swelling in certain parts of the body such as the hands, face or legs. Then you should be wary of this code and immediately consult this problem with your doctor. Because this condition can be a sign of pregnancy-induced hypertension (PIH), toxemia and preeclampsia.
- In addition, other conditions to watch out for are gestational diabetes, anemia and intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR) or also known as stunted fetal growth. All of these conditions can be monitored by always checking your health condition to the doctor.
Thus some things that can be delivered from the development of the fetus age of 9 months. Hopefully, it can be useful and provide the information you need.